- July 31, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
QuickBooks is the most enduring and most trustworthy accounting and bookkeeping software. Whether users are reaching the small or large business, QuickBooks is the most advanced and highly praised software for the users.
But sometimes, the users may face some restrictions while working the QB software due to some technical difficulties. These errors may disrupt access to the software. Through this post today we are going to discuss about the easy methods to resolve the printing problems with QuickBooks Desktop. Along with this, the users can quickly know about the various causes as well as methods to resolve this Error which is given below.
What is Printed Not Activated Error?
Printing errors in QuickBooks are quite general, and every once in awhile QuickBooks users get through one of these errors. One such error that hinders users arises while printing PDF files from QuickBooks. Whenever a user attempts to print PDF, QuickBooks throws an error message”
“Component Required for Pdf Print from QuickBooks is missing”.
The error message might mislead users, as it does not explain which component is missing and what should be the next step to resolve the error.
This article will clarify the reasons that trigger QuickBooks Pdf Component missing error, and of course, the troubleshooting so follows the entire article to know all about QuickBooks pdf is printing error.
What Causes QuickBooks Won’t Print Problem?
There are many causes of the QuickBooks Desktop which are shown below –
- A problem in combining any additional hardware to the XPS port like a printer, document writer.
- A printer is joined but can’t print.
- QuickBooks cannot acknowledge.
- Your QuickBooks account suspends very often whenever you are reconciling.
- The network gives up with error 1722 or 1801.
- A device isn’t completely ready
- Server issue in printing articles
- When PDF files are enabled to be saved
- If the PDF converter is offline.
- The PDF converter Error – the codes shown will be 20, 30, and 41.
- Broken, missing, or outdated Adobe Reader.
- Outdated QuickBooks Desktop edition.
- Microsoft XPS Document Writer (MXDW) is switched off in Windows settings.
Important tips before you begin troubleshooting
Verify the following before you start troubleshooting.
- The users can ensure QuickBooks is updated to the latest release.
- Your network is connected to the printer and that the printer software is installed.
- For particular printing error messages, you may visit to the QuickBooks error support site for the specific error.
Issues that can be fixed by PDF and Print Repair Tool
- QuickBooks is not acknowledging.
- PDF Converter dispenses offline.
- You cannot write directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- The device is not available.
- Unable to conserve as a .Pdf file.
- QuickBooks could not protect your form or reports as a .Pdf.
- QuickBooks fixes when you try to reconcile accounts.
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applicability has Stopped Working.
- Unrecoverable the error.
- The QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30, or -41.
- Error 1722 or 1801 while installing PDF Converter.
- Problems in printing activities or reports.
Steps to Repair QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error
You can perform the below given steps in order to resolve the printer problems from your QuickBooks.
Solution 1: Connect the Print & PDF Repair Tool
Step 1: Download and manage the Print & PDF Repair Tool
- Visit the official web site of QuickBooks and download the setup file of the tool
- Connect and run the tool. The tool will automatically identify and optimize the solutions accordingly.
- Once the process ends, open the .Pdf file-related task where the error occurs
Step 2: Reset your temp enclosure settings
- Hold Windows + R keys together from the keyboard to open the Run command.
- Now, Type %TEMP% in the search field and press Enter key.
- Right agree in the empty area of the folder and tick on Properties from the drop-down list
- Visit the Security tab
- Make assured that all usernames and groups are present on the Security tab have Full Control.
We hope that this post provides the best information and facts regarding the QuickBooks. This post includes all the major causes of Print and Pdf and serves you with the best solutions possible.
You just need to follow the steps given in the solution to fix all the errors related to Print and Pdf. However, in case you face any query regarding QuickBooks then, feel free to contact us anytime at our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team at +1(800)969-7370 and get in touch with our tech experts anytime.
Some other helpful blogs/articles: