- July 25, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
Learn the possible ways to resolve the QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
QuickBooks is a Phenomenal accounting software which acts as the best financial management tool for those who want to make their business shine on a large scale. QuickBooks provides easy assistance for the business owners and accountants to manage their business accounts efficiently and without any interruption. But sometimes due to some technical snags, QuickBooks Unrecoverable error becomes one of common errors.
List of the Unrecoverable Errors
Below are Some QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
|00000 14775||13730 84631||00227 55008|
|19758 63847||20103 33023||20888 41171|
|19758 63847||02457 79428||13824 75582|
Reasons behind QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
- Missing QuickBooks updates
- Network issues
- Corrupt quick book components
- Computer and technical issues
- Data damage
- Damaged program codes
How to Recognize QuickBooks unrecoverable error?
- Sudden crash in QuickBooks while opening or working
- Update stops or remains incomplete
- Closing of main program window
- QuickBooks freezes or not working properly.
- Files and transactions remaining unsaved.
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
There are various solutions to fix the error and these solutions require easy steps to resolve Unrecoverable error.
Solution I: Open QuickBooks in safe mode and prevent it opening from all the windows
- First of all Press ‘Alt+Ctrl+Del‘ keys from your keyboard and go to the ‘Task manager‘.
- Close all the ‘QuickBooks processes‘ under processes tabs.
- Press and hold the ‘Ctrl (Control Key) + V‘ to “Start QuickBooks in Safe Mode” and then double click the Program Icon.
- Continue to press ‘Control Key (Ctrl)‘ till the launch of QuickBooks application and till you sees the “No Company File Open Screen”. Release the key when QuickBooks opens without any error. Before you attempt to open the company file, close and open application normally 2-3 times to make sure that the problem is fixed.
- After checking the application properly, open your company file by pressing the ‘Alternate Key (Alt key)‘ and holding till file opens. Close and open the file 2-3 times to check if it is fixed properly.
Solution II: Reboot QuickBooks software
- Find the reboot.bat file under “C:\Program Files (x86) \Intuit\QuickBooks xxx Ver 00.0” (xxx denotes your QuickBooks Version & 00.0 denotes the current version of your QuickBooks).
- Click right on “Reboot.bat file” and run the file as administrator
- Then, open your program to check if the problem has resolved and if not, then again reboot your computer and try again.
Solution III: ‘Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool’ to refresh the QuickBooks installation folder
- Close the programs of QuickBooks and its processes from Task Manager.
- Download “QuickBooks clean install tool” and run it to refresh the QuickBooks folders.
Get your “QuickBooks License Number and Product Code Information Handy” before moving to the next step.
- Select QuickBooks from the installed programs list by going to the ‘control panel‘.
- Select ‘Uninstall / Change‘ from the top and follow the uninstall instructions till the end.
- Restart your computer and ‘Update your windows‘
- Download the QuickBooks again and select the correct values from the dropdown menus on the page.
- Follow the ‘installation wizard‘ and run the setup till the end and ensure if QuickBooks works.
Solution IV: Repair with “QuickBooks Component Repair Tool”
- Download the ‘QuickBooks component repair tool‘ and install it.
- Run the tool and follow the instructions of the wizard.
- Reboot your computer by updating the windows
- Open the program to check if the problem is fixed.
We hope that this article would help you clearing all the doubts regarding QuickBooks and if you find any further error then you can contact us at our QuickBooks error support number .i.e. +1(800)969-7370 for all queries.