- September 20, 2019
- Posted by: Certified ProAdvisor
- Category: Knowledge Base
Have you ever heard about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool? Well, even if you haven’t heard about it, need not to worry, as we will endow you with some essential facts associated with QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. For further information, feel free to dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370 and talk to our technical support team executives. If you want to get a better insight into QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, then stick to the article till the end.
What is QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool?
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is designed in a way to diagnose, as well as fix the errors that might be encountered by the QuickBooks users while installing the QuickBooks software. For the proper functioning of the software, it requires many Microsoft core components, and without any proper functioning, managing the software can be next to impossible. This is where QB Install Diagnostic tool comes into play. It is always recommended to run the tool, before manually resolving the issues associated with QuickBooks. This tool can fix the issues with .NET Framework, C++, and MSXML. Downloading, installing, and using this tool will help to fix a lot of issues.
Fixing QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors
There can be numerous error codes that can be resolved with the help of QuickBooks installation errors, a few of which can be:
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935
- Error Code 1904
- QuickBooks Error Code 1402
- QuickBooks unable to work
- And many more …………….
How to Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool?
- The basic step is to download the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool and then save it to somewhere, where it can be easily located.
- Once done with that, the user is required to close all the open programs.
- Now that you have completed the above step, it is time to click twice on the QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe, in order to run the tool.
- After that, the next step is to click Yes, to agree to the license agreement.
- The next step is to select Proceed to start the scan process, and then wait for some time to complete the scanning process.
- Move ahead, by restarting the system.
- After that, a prompt will appear on the screen, in case you need to re-register, or else reactivate the QuickBooks Desktop after running the QBInstall.
Fixing the Desktop Installation errors by using the QBinstall tool
- Check and diagnose the Connection tab
The user can use this tab to examine the system, and in addition to that, the same tab will help the user in setting up the QuickBooks company data file.
- Check the Firewall Status
Installing diagnostic tool provides the relevant information on the firewall status. The user can also take the required action, according to the information.
- Testing the connectivity
Testing the connectivity assists the users in analyzing the workstation connectivity.
- Re-installing in a selective start-up mode
At times, the third party apps and programs might create a problem with QuickBooks Desktop Installation. In such cases, it becomes important to carry out the installation in the selective mode. Also, the mode will start the windows with some selected items running in the system.
- The user is required to start the system in selective start-up mode
- The next step is to hit the Windows + R keys, in order to open the Run Command.
- After that, type msconfig and then tap on OK
- Once done with that, the user is required to choose Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Moving ahead, the user is required to select the disable all option
- The next step to be followed is to unmark the Hide Microsoft services checkbox.
- Now, checkmark the list of services, followed by selecting the Windows installer checkbox. Also, the user is required to ensure to make this and hit OK
- Once done with that, the user has to select restart in the system configuration.
- And then, restore the computer to its Normal Configuration.
- Tap on Windows+ R keys option and then open the Run command
- Type in msconfig and hit OK.
- Select the Normal start-up option followed by hitting OK, in the General tab.
- The final step is to visit the system configuration screen and tap on Restart, and you are good to go.
Following the above steps would surely help the user in making the best use of the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. However, in case of any difficulty, the user can get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team, by dialing our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370.
You’ll also like: