- November 8, 2019
- Posted by: Certified ProAdvisor
- Category: Knowledge Base
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software present in the market currently. This software has transformed the way, entrepreneurs performed their accounting and bookkeeping transactions. But, just like other software, QuickBooks also might encounter certain technical glitches, and this is where QuickBooks component repair tool comes into play. This tool basically helps the QuickBooks users to mend the bugs related to the Microsoft components that are used in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks component repair tool is generally used to fix the errors such as:
- QuickBooks installation errors
- Microsoft components related bugs
- Microsoft .Net
- Microsoft MSXML
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Error code 1603
- Error code 1935
- And many other error codes can be fixed with this tool
You may also read: Upgrade QuickBooks desktop to latest version
The QuickBooks component repair tool can be downloaded for free. Many QuickBooks users are unaware of the process to download, install, and use this amazing tool. Thus, we have come up with this article, where we will be discussing each and every aspect related to QuickBooks component repair tool in detail.
For further information, go through the article till the end or you can also speak to our QuickBooks support team for expert guidance. Make a call at our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and our team will provide you with the finest possible guidance in a single call.
How to download QuickBooks component repair tool?
You can download the component repair tool with the help of the following steps:
- To download QuickBooks component repair tool, the first step is to ensure that all the running programs are closed.
- After that, download QuickBooks component repair tool.
- The next step is to double-click the file and then move ahead by following the on-screen instructions.
- The last step is to reboot the system.
How to use QuickBooks component repair tool?
Steps to use QuickBooks component repair tool:
- First of all you need to reboot your computer system before running the tool.
- After that close all the running programs.
- Now download the QB Component Repair Tool from the Intuit website and then run the program by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Finally reboot your computer system once the tool running.
Read also: QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool & Uses
You can use QB component repair tool for the following tasks:
Fix Installation errors
Steps to fix installation error with QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- First of all, download QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic tool.
- The next step is to save the file to a local desktop, once the downloading process is done.
- After that, the user is required to close all the executing programs and execute QBInstall diagnostic tool.
- The last and final step is to reboot the system after running the tool.
Downloading Windows update
- First of all, the user is required to update Windows on the desktop and press Windows key and type Windows.
- The next step is to reboot the system.
- And then Install QuickBooks once again.
Fixing bugs with QuickBooks component repair tool
In case the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool doesn’t work, then the user can opt for other relevant options. Let us check out the methods one by one:
Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
The Microsoft .NET Framework is Microsoft component that is required to connect the web apps. The steps to be followed here are as follows:
- The basic step in the method is to download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- After that, save the file on the local desktop.
- And then, close the open programs and then double-tap QBInstall_tool_v2.exe.
- Now, the user is required to reboot the system after the diagnosing process comes to an end.
In case the above steps didn’t work in your favor, then the user can follow the steps below:
- The user can click on the Windows key.
- And after that, visit the search bar and type in Windows Update.
- Now, check for updates.
Repair Microsoft MSXML
At times due to damaged Microsoft MSXML component, QuickBooks might show certain types of error. The steps to be followed are:
- To begin with, register the MSXML DLL files.
- After that, uninstall and reinstall MSXML 6.0
- The next step is to download and install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- And the last step is to repair MSXML 6.0
You may also like: What is QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
No doubt, QuickBooks is one of the most elegant accounting software. Though there might be certain technical glitches, but there are some really amazing tools as well. QuickBooks component repair tool works wonders in identifying and fixing the bugs that trouble the QuickBooks users. We hope that this article can be of much help to the QB users. The information provided in this article is genuine and can be of great help if used wisely.
However, in case of any difficulty the user can get in touch with our QuickBooks consulting team via our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and our team of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals will be happy to assist you.
Few other helpful articles: