- September 11, 2019
- Posted by: Certified ProAdvisor
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
Unleash the step by step guide to rectify Com crashes error in QuickBooks
Have you ever encountered com crash error when working in QuickBooks desktop? As per the recent research data, com crash error has created a lot of nuisance in the past few months. For accounting professionals and QuickBooks users, QuickBooks crashing is a worrisome problem. This error is generally encountered while the user emails the invoices. At the time when the user hits the ok tab to send the invoices via mail, suddenly the com error flashes on the screen.
If you have also faced such error, then go through the article,or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise support team for expert guidance, just dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370 and you are good to go.
Factors causing to Crash com error in QuickBooks
- In case of damaged windows components and MS-Office components.
- Also, if the QuickBooks software is unable to connect with Email service or client.
- Or, if any type of damage occurs to the QuickBooks components.
- Any kind of virus or Trojan hampering the sync.
- If the firewall blocking the QuickBooks communication process, this kind of can appear on the screen.
- When any spiteful activity software’s deleted the obligatory QuickBooks Components or files.
Read also: How to Fix Error Code 6189 in QuickBooks?
When can the crash com error occurs in QuickBooks?
Before beginning the crash com error troubleshooting steps, let us first have a look at the cases in which the error occurs:
- While emailing the invoices, such error occurs.
- Also, at the time of opening invoices QB crash com error crashes.
- At the time of saving the QB crash com error occurs.
- Crash com error might occur at the time of opening a report in QuickBooks.
- This error also occurs at the time of attaching a file.
Troubleshooting steps for Crash Com error
There can be more than one methods, when it comes to troubleshooting steps for crash com error. Before you opt for any of the below-discussed methods, we would suggest you to create a backup of the QB data. Let us check out the troubleshooting methods:
Method #1 – Configuring QuickBooks firewall and security Exceptions
- To begin with, the user is required to add the QuickBooks firewall Exceptions to the QuickBooks Communication funnel right.
- After that, the user is required to configure QuickBooks process and port exceptions in the system security software.
- The next step is to restart the computer and reaffirm that the settings stay intact.
- The last and final step in this method is try to open some other report or a form, followed by trying to email it, in order check whether the crash com error persists, or else the user is required to move on to the final method.
You’ll also like: How to fix QuickBooks unrecoverable error?
Method #2 – QuickBooks Desktop and Company file fine-tuning
- In this method, the very first step is to open and update the QuickBooks to the latest release
- After that, the user is required to try QuickBooks manual updates, in case the user sees QuickBooks update errors.
- Now, simply open and verify the QuickBooks company file, in order to check the data integrity of the company file.
- The next step is to open the item that encountered QB crash com error and then try once again to email it.
- Lastly, the user is required to open some other report or a form, followed by trying to email it and check if the error persists.
Method #3 – Create a new Outlook mail profile
This solution will educate us to make an ‘Outlook’ mail profile with some easy steps.
- Firstly you need to create a new Microsoft Outlook
- After that go to the Control Panel and move to Mail option
- Choose the Show Profile option.
- Hit a click on add option.
- After that Fill in the profile name in the Profile name section, and then hit a click on OK button.
- Now add an email account by following Onscreen instructions
- After that select the Use this profile from the drop-down window
- Then click on New created profile option.
- Hit a click on Apply button and then choose OK button.
Method #4 – Change toggle mail settings
- Go to the Control Panel settings and navigate to mail option.
- After that choose the Microsoft Outlook option.
- Now navigate to the Mail Set up window, and then choose Show Profile.
- After that choose the screen prompt commands for the profile to be used and choose the Apply button.
- Now use this Profile to toggle the selection, and the press Apply button and finally choose OK.
After following the above-methods, the error shouldn’t persist. However, if by any chance the error continues to irritate you, it is recommended to consult our QuickBooks error technical support team.
You can dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370, and share your issue with our team of experts. With the blend of our experience and knowledge, we ensure to provide the finest possible service to our clients and customers.
You might also like