- August 2, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
QuickBooks is one of the best independent accounting software which is gaining the trust of all kinds of business owner’s day-by-day. It is suitable for all the entrepreneurs to maintain their books and keep their business records on high standards. Though it proves to be the best software, it also sometimes faces some technical glitches.
When this error occurs you might get the following error message on your desktop screen:
“Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with company file. Error Code: c. Description: Error loading type library / DLL”
“QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 80029c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”
Here in this post, we will be discussing one of the common errors in QuickBooks software – Error code 80029c4a. This error usually occurs when a company file gets damaged. This post will provide all the required information regarding the rectification of the error 80029c4a. However, you can save your time and efforts by taking immediate help from our QuickBooks error support team.
Signs of QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a
There are various signs and symptoms of QB error 80029c4a through which the user can identify it. Some of them are given below:
- An error message comes up on the screen.
- Crash in the active window program
- Slower respond to the keyboard and mouse inputs.
- The computer freezes for a few seconds.
- Slow access to the window.
- Windows run very sluggishly.
Possible Causes behind QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
- Incomplete installation of the software
- QuickBooks software doesn’t start properly.
- Some dynamic files are missing or get corrupted.
- Corrupted files and related programs
- By mistake, some Programs get deleted
- Antivirus and firewall are not properly configured in the system.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
This error needs some easy solutions to get resolve it and also to run the QuickBooks desktop smoothly. The Solutions to fix this error are given below:
Method 1 – Run Reboot.bat file
- Close your QuickBooks desktop
- Open the ‘reboot.bat file‘
- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon and choose ‘Properties‘.
- Click the ‘option‘ and then choose ‘Open file location‘.
- Right-click the ‘reboot.bat‘ and choose ‘Run as Administrator‘.
- Run ‘reboot.bat‘ as the Windows Administrator.
- Depending on your windows folder options settings file may show as reboot.bat or reboot.
- Do not close the manually appeared window
- This will close when the reboot.bat file utility has completed.
- Restart your computer.
Method 2: Update your security software
- It is very important to update your antivirus or security software to the latest version and add the program/component exceptions and try to restart it again. This method will surely resolve this issue.
Method 3: Use QuickBooks clean Install tool
- Uninstall QuickBooks from .Program and Features.
- Run the ‘QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Install QuickBooks by using your ‘license‘ information.
- Then, Run QuickBooks as ‘system administrator‘
- Ensure that there is ‘No Company Open‘ on screen.
- Go to the ‘Help‘ menu, select ‘Update QuickBooks’.
- Select ‘Options‘.
- Choose the ‘Mark all‘ button and then click ‘Save‘.
- Press on the ‘Update Now‘
- Tap on the ‘Reset Update‘ then Choose the ‘Get Updates‘
- Wait till the update process gets completed.
Solution 4: Update your QuickBooks desktop to the latest release
This error occurs mostly in older versions of QuickBooks software. So, we recommend you to update your QuickBooks to the latest release version that is available in market. This step can resolve your most of the common errors that occurs in QuickBooks desktop.
Get instant technical help by experts
The solutions given above will surely fix the QB error 80029c4a. You can try any of the given solutions to fix this error. We hope that this article provides all the necessary information about the QB error code 80029c4a and has managed to deliver the relevant symptoms as well as the causes behind this error.
If you still face any problem or issue regarding the QuickBooks software or any of the errors, kindly contact our QuickBooks pro support number .i.e. +1(800)969-7370, our experts will definitely help you to solve all your queries and will give you the efficient solutions.
You might also like: